Cats are impressive climbers. In general, cats like to climb on top of things (e.g. why does my cat jump on the refridgerator?) or inside of things (e.g. why does my cat like boxes?). Cats climb by using their claws on all four of their paws. They pull themselves upwards by digging their claws into the surface. …
Tag Archive: climb
Did You Know?
There are waterless shampoo products to help your cat smell fresh and clean. More...
- Why does my cat adopt bunnies instead of eating them? (Warning: Cute Video)
- Why does my cat always move right before I take a photograph?
- Why does my cat have her kittens in such an inconvenient location?
- Why does my cat's tail get big and puffy?
- Why does my cat get so territorial?
- Why does my cat stick his tongue out?